The Steering Group acts as a hub for Transition Leicester – dealing with enquiries, managing communication, building links with existing organisations in Leicester and thinking about Transition Leicester’s strategy for future years.
The group is actively looking for new volunteers at present, so please get in touch if you’d like to get involved.
At present, the members of the steering group (and their contact details) are:
- Jessie Cooke jessicamarycooke (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
- Linda Faulkner l.faulkner2 (at) ntlworld (dot) com
- Doug Golding doug.golding (at) ntlworld (dot) com
- Louise Hall louisesings (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
- Dani Pattuzzi dani.pattuzzi (at) gmail (dot) com
- Andrew Reeves reevesie (at) gmail (dot) com
- Sam Woods sam (at) samanthawoods.wanadoo (dot) co (dot) uk
The steering group meets every three to four weeks, usually in somebody’s house. Drop us a line if you’d like to attend so we can pass on details of the venue.